This Karambit knife is what you need in your collection. One of the most popular replicas inspired by videogames.
One of these knives with a curved blade resembling a claw is known as a Karambit knife. It has a characteristic safety hole in the handle.
FadeCase is the company who crafts and sells top quality elite knives. They make the handle from ABS and fiberglass and the blade from the popular 420 stainless steel.
5 Reasons to Get This Karambit Knife
Here is a short list of the most important reasons to order one of these knives right away.
- Each one of these knives is unique in the world. They include a diamond engraved serial number which makes them one of a kind in the world.
- They arrive in a Collector’s Box which includes gold lettering, a knife sheath, and a lanyard.
- There are over 15 different designs to choose from. My personal favorites are the Chroma Doppler Phase 2 and the Black Pearl.
- The quality of the Collector’s Box is amazing. They are an excellent choice for a collector and perfect for gifts too.
- You can get the design that matches the one from your favorite FPS videogame. You will amaze your friends with the realism of this karambit knife.
Remember that this knife belongs to the Elite Series from FadeCase. It is not the cheapest option but it is well worth your investment. Here is the full list of karambit knives skins that you can get:
- Black Pearl
- Blue Steel
- Case Hardened
- Chroma Doppler Phase 2
- Crimson Web
- Gamma Doppler Phase 2
- Marble Fade
- Tiger Tooth
I adore the designs of these knives and that is why I don’t recommend you to use it as a utility knife.
Here is a video from Kali Center showing some basic techniques of Karambit flipping.
As you use this knife it will begin wearing and tearing the paint on the blade. Aim to get this knife only as a collectible. You don’t want it to lose its perfect quality. For the same reason, it is not advised to sharpen this kind of knives.